Choose the password which will allow you to connect to your Mailo account.
Your password must be between 6 and 60 characters long. Numbers, upper-case and lower-case letters, and special characters are allowed, but white spaces are not.
- Never give out your password to anybody, especially by e-mail. If you receive an e-mail asking for your password, it is a fraud aiming to hack your mailbox. Mailo will never ask for your password by e-mail.
- Do not use your Mailo password on other websites, which could be compromised.
Mailo recommends using a password at least 8 characters long, combining numbers, upper-case and lower-case letters, and special characters.
Confirm your password:
If you forget your password
If ever your forget your password, you can enter your account:
- either by answering the security question you will have defined
- or thanks to a rescue e-mail address you will have provided
Choose your security question and your answer very carefully, so that only you can find the answer, yet it should be so that you can remember it even after several years.
Choose a rescue e-mail address which only you can access.
Warning! If someone else can find out the answer to your security question or access your rescue e-mail address, they will be able to enter your Mailo account.
Your answer is case-insensitive.
Rescue e-mail address:
You will be asked for this information if ever you forget your password.
Date of birth:
If this is a change of e-mail address
Mailo offers you to transfer your e-mails automatically from your previous mail account. If you wish, you can indicate your previous e-mail address.
Your previous e-mail address:
Protection against robots
Mailo tries to avoid automatic account creation by robots.
The frame below contains an instruction which you must follow to check that it is not an automatic account creation.
Follow the instruction and write the result:
Copy the code contained in the frame below.
Enter code as you see it:
Illegible code? Generate a new code
and the Privacy rules
to create and use a Mailo account.
- Free Mailo accounts are paid for by advertising.
- Advertising agencies can deposit cookies on the user's browser, in order to adapt the displayed banners.
However, Premium accounts are exempt from any advertising.
For Premium accounts, no advertising or marketing cookies are deposited on the browser.